The FoWlab platform is an opportunity to engage employees in an informed, focused, realtime debate. Traditionally, organisations have called on their employees to voice their thoughts in surveys, focus groups, or intranet interaction, but these approaches are time-consuming, expensive, limited to predefined questions, and often lack actionable solutions.
FoWlab offers a powerful and creative alternative in providing a facilitated space for employees to experiment with ideas in an open and collaborative environment. Built on our experience of running online research communities, FoWlab runs on one of the most advanced jam platforms in the world.
Over the last three three years we have developed and perfect our own, state-of-the-art online community platform where people can be involved in engaging and creative conversations without losing the immediacy of a face to face meeting. Using FoWlab enables organisations to turn their employees into a wise crowd of innovators, collaborating to find agile solutions to sophisticated challenges, and sharing personal views on important issues.
We combine online discussion with deep analysis, with our global research team using advanced analytical software to generate reliable benchmarks from the qualitative data that emerges from FoWlab. By employing sentiment extraction technology, we can analyse the tone of thousands of conversations in realtime, measuring the general mood around key topics under discussion.
If you are interested in learning more about FoWlab bespoke jams, drop Tina an email.
At the Hot Spots Movement we would like to contribute to a solution that was born out of our work with engaging wise crowds to generate insights and develop solutions. When compared to traditional research methods such as surveys and focus groups, the primary benefits of a FoWlab jam are clear:
- Greater Speed: It takes only six weeks to develop and run a jam and to receive insights on which your organisations can build upon. Jams usually run for 48 to 72 hours around key topics that are decided by you beforehand.
- Tailored To Your Needs: There isn't one universally accepted definition of employee engagement. Failing to specify what engagement is for your company means that a possible survey will be tailored around a default idea of employee engagement, which may not be relevant to your business. Our Jams can be branded and tailored to suit the specific needs of your company.
- Greater Engagement: Jams are an active and engaging experience where employees can conduct meaningful discussions by building on their own ideas and the ideas of others, boosting the engagement at all level of the organisation.
- More Profound Language: Benefit from user-generated topics and actionable insights around employee aspirations, needs and hopes that would not have arisen in survey or focus groups.
- Broader Reach: Tap into all corners of your business simultaneously by creating a shared space for participants to collaborate in realtime with hundreds or thousand of other employees.
- Identify Power Users: Discover natural future leaders who are able to form opinion and stimulate discussions with peers.
- Create Useful Modules: Create an interactive platform based on user-generated content that feeds insights back into the organisation in an innovative way.