Human Resource Strategy in Transforming Organisations
24-28 May 2021
Align your business strategy with the context you create for your people – then watch your organisation thrive.
The Human Resource Strategy in Transforming Organisations programme at London Business School provides you with access to up-to-date thinking and research on subjects that enable you to affect change within your organisation.
Leverage culture, increase integration and boost morale. Develop a clear agenda on how you can strengthen employee engagement.
This programme is suitable for ambitious senior professionals who want to develop their key area, fulfil their own potential and enhance their HR skills to have a greater impact on their organisation.
What you learn
- Explore Professor Lynda Gratton’s six-step Living Strategy Framework. Create a powerful new vision that puts people at the heart of your organisation.
- State-of-the-art strategies to develop a highly-motivated, engaged and innovative company.
- See how culture and values impact your organisation and implement successful strategies to manage change.
- Get the best out of your people. Maximise human resources by offering greater choice to your employees.
- Why do some organisations buzz with energy, while others don’t? Explore ground-breaking ideas on the future of work.
The Future of Work – The Ignite Series Live Online
06-20 April 2021
Technology, longevity and social changes are reshaping the way we work. Prepare for the future and build the ways of working to thrive in a new era.
Discover what the new world of work means for your organisation. Create an action plan to help you turn business challenges into opportunities.
This programme is designed for senior-level managers tasked with shaping the future of work in their organisations.
Prepare your organisation for an evolving global operating context:
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the trends affecting the future of work
- Learn how to build a more resilient organisation for the future
- Explore strategies for transforming businesses for a different future
- Examine how other organisations have prepared for the future of work
- Build a personal blueprint for a future-focused work strategy.
How you learn
Further your knowledge through a unique blend of digital learning led by our internationally acclaimed faculty:
- Leading insights: learn from Professor Lynda Gratton, a world-authority on the interplay between people and organisations and the demographic, social, and technology trends that are changing the way we live and think about work
- Peer group discussions: consolidate your learning, share reflections and connect with your peer group
- Self-directed learning: bespoke activities including exercises, curated videos and readings – delivered in a flexible format to optimise your learning results
- Personalised results: develop a practical blueprint with the support of your Learning Manager and global peer group
- All live sessions are recorded: watch live sessions again at any time during the programme.
Leading Businesses into the Future
You are a senior executive, currently responsible for leading an organisation. In a world of endless change, how do you future-proof your organisation for sustained competitive advantage?
Leading Businesses into the Future is designed to ensure you have perspective and insight to gauge your organisation’s readiness for the future.
Discover the benefits of Leading Businesses into the Future from our leading faculty Lynda Gratton and Executive Fellow in Organisational Behaviour, Tammy Erickson.
Taught over five days, this intensive programme tests your assumptions in an inspiring environment where your thinking is challenged and stimulated through creative events, fascinating faculty and interacting with leaders like yourself.
On Leading Businesses into the Future you:
- Explore the global, economic, regulatory and technological trends and issues affecting organisations and how you can prepare to meet these changing demands
- Understand how your unique leadership style can be used to positively impact your organisation’s needs
- Shape your organisational culture for innovation and change
- Identify the role of leadership within your organisation and how to build a context and structure to engage and inspire your people
Areas of Focus
Refine your skills to build and lead a resilient organisation, ready to succeed in today’s complex environment.
Key benefits include:
- Develop a personal action plan to future-proof your organisation for sustained competitive advantage
- Participate in stimulating debates with specialist speakers and faculty who bring their own insights to the discussion
- Understand how to confront old assumptions and to create opportunities for new ideas and ways of thinking to emerge
- Network and share experiences with others facing similar challenges
- Develop your personal leadership plan